Building Relationships from the Ground Up
Leave a reply
DescriptionDETAILS An introduction to Goleman's Four-Domain Emotional Intelligence Model
PROGRAM CONTENT (4-6 hours)
- Exploring Leaders/Individuals Who Had a Profound Impact on Us and What Was Unique About Them
- Dr. Daniel Goleman’s Four-Domain Emotional Intelligence Model
- An Introduction to Blind Spots – The Johari Window
- A Walk Through the Domains: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Relationship Management
- Making the Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- “Practice Fields” – Implementing Emotional Intelligence at Work and Away
WHO SHOULD ATTEND Any individual in your organization, at any level, would benefit from participation in this program. We wish to limit participation to no more than 20 in order to optimize participation in the discussion.
OPTIONAL ELEMENTS Emotional Intelligence 2.0, by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves, is among the most practical references on the subject and is referred to extensively throughout the LGL program. The book includes a self-assessment, for which LGL can provide interpretation and coaching.